Thursday, May 29, 2014

Blog 22 Reflection

1) Positive Statement-  I am proud of the information I had for my answers during my presentation. I feel like I taught my audience in an effective way.
2)

  • a. P
  • b. AP
3) Mentorship worked for me. It was very essential to my project throughout the year and was a great learning experience.
4) The research checks did not work for me. They did not work because it was hard for me to find quality articles, and i did not finish the notes during class.
5) This project has helped improve in my research skills. First off I had to find a mentor so I had to contact some of my old coaches. Then once I did find a mentor I had to start to look for research articles, and the fact that we couldn't use websites such as Wikipedia, it made me look harder for articles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment