Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog 21 Mentorship

Literal 
-56 hours
-Lorenzo Raya, Irapuato FC
Interpretive
- The most important thing I gained from this experience, is the ability to look at soccer from a coach's perspective. This is important because as a player, you never get to see how much work a coach actually puts in. Now after my mentorship I can see that not everyone can be a successful coach.
Applied
- This experience has helped me answer my EQ, because my mentor Lorenzo Raya has showed my why my answers work. For example, my best answer deals with injury prevention tactics, which I had no idea about until my mentor taught me. He then showed me the effects of always having the same starting line up as opposed to rotating it. What I saw was that the team chemistry is lost and the squads effectiveness decreases, thus not wining games.

No comments:

Post a Comment