Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?
- I plan to interview my coach Lorenzo. I thought of him first because he is my mentor. He is 30 years old, but he knows everything about soccer. Since birth he has participated in it one way or another.

2.  You have to ask 5 questions.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?
- What do you recommend I do to become a better player?
- Should I first concentrate on learning how to be a complete player, before I start learning how to coach?
- In your opinion, what are the most essential drills a practice should have.
- Are there any tactics you know/ like to use?
- Do you believe in making players go on a diet?
I will ask more questions based on what he responds. I will try to keep him talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment