Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1. Soccer
2.

  • Effective Ipoly Citizen- I will show growth in this area, by respecting my piers. By this I mean, helping them if they need help, and not distract them from learning in class. I will also show this by participating in all senior activities. Either by helping plan the event, or attending the event. 
  • Effective Learner- I will become an effective learner, by utilizing all the resources at my disposal to further my knowledge. I can do this by using the textbooks, or finding a tutor. Also I can show this by concentrating in class, and take good notes so I can review them if needed. 
  • Effective User of Technology- I will become an effective user of technology by using my computer to benefit my learning. I can do this by using my computer to look up information needed either for a core class, or for the senior project. 
  • Effective Communicator- I will become an effective communicator by asking questions when I feel confused or am not understanding a certain lesson. I will also communicate well with my classmates and work things out with them if we need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment