Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog 19 Independent Component 2

LITERAL
a.I, Jesus Ortiz, affirm that I have completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
b. Lorenzo Raya Irapuato FC coach.
d. For my independent component 2, I worked with my mentor Lorenzo Raya. I was basically his assistant coach. I had to show up to all the practices that I could make, and sometimes i would go help him out in the actual games. He sometimes trusted me with running the whole practice. When I did I would just follow his style and do the same drills he would make them do. He also consults me when setting up the starting line up for up coming games.
INTERPRETIVE








- For independent component 2, I had to go to Irapuato FC's practices, which are from 6 p.m to 8 p.m, tuesdays and thursdays. I tried to attend as much as I could, so getting my hours was slow but sure.
APPLIED
-My time with Irapuato FC helped me answer my EQ, because my mentor Lorenzo Raya helped show why my answers actually help a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment