Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blog 8 Research

1.  What is your working EQ?
- How can a soccer coach best lead a team to a championship season?
2.  What is a possible answer to your working EQ? Please write the answer in thesis format.
- The most important aspect of a team is how a coach organizes his team; with good team chemistry to have a pleasant environment, but still includes healthy competition.
3.  What is the most important source you have used that has helped you come up with an answer to your working EQ? 
- My best source is my mentor. He showed me the difference between an organized team and an unorganized team, and the results are easy to see.
4.  Who is your mentor, or where are you volunteering, and how does what you are doing relate to your working EQ?
- My mentor is Lorenzo Raya. He is a coach at a very competitive league in El Monte. He has allowed me to play/coach in his team. When I am not playing, he shows me everything he does to keep his team at a prime level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment